INSTANT SKIN ANALYSIS START ANALYSIS
Find a routine that's personalised just for you.
What It Is
Enriched with Olive Fruit and Avocado Oils, this lightweight conditioner nourishes hair for a shiny and healthy appearance. Nurture and moisturise with our lightweight conditioner for dry hair.
What It’s Good For
- Moisturises and conditions dry hair
- Helps detangle and improve hair’s manageability and suppleness
- Lightweight formula rinses easily and helps promote the appearance of shine
- For under-nourished and dry hair
OLIVE FRUIT OIL
A valuable oil for skin and hair care, olive oil has been used for centuries as a cosmetic and food by peoples of the Mediterranean region. The oil is obtained by cold pressing of ripe olives and it is the first press, or “extra vierge” oil, that is used for creams, lotions, hair treatments and ointments. Extra virgin contains a high level of healthy monounsaturated fatty acids and antioxidant vitamin E that moisturize, protect and nourish. It is very beneficial for dry, damaged, or split hair.
Avocado Oil, derived from the fruit of a tropical American tree, is a rich, fatty-acid emollient.AvocadoOil is known to be the most moisturising of any fruit oil. It is also a natural source of Amino Acid proteins, Vitamins A, D, E, and potassium. Helps to restore natural moisture.
With one of the highest percentages of Vitamin C among fruits, Lemons have long had a prominent role in cosmetics and aromatherapy. Extracted from the fruit and essential oil expressed from the peel, Lemon Oil has astringent qualities that help freshen and stimulate. Our formula adds lustrous shine to hair.
How to Use
- After shampoo, massage our lightweight conditioner for dry hair onto wet hair
- Leave on for two minutes
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately
- Discover our other nourishing hair products including our shampoo for dry hair and deep conditioning treatment
Complete Your Routine
Discover efficacious formulas to upgrade your routine.